Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wrap Around Buns!

I found this style a few days ago, and both Bee and I couldn't wait to try it out.  It isn't the easiest of styles, though.   The braiding around the head is easy, but making those circle took a few tries - and the second one I did wasn't quite even with the first one.   Bee also said "ow" a lot.  I think it's because I had to pull it pretty tightly to make the braid even and neat.   This is where I found the "step by step": http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/  This mom is amazing at hair, and has some really cute ideas.  Here is our version of that do:

I'd love to hear from you and see photos if you have tried this one - I'd also love tips for how to make the circles even.   It is adorable, and I'm pretty sure that with a little fixing of the buns and bows tomorrow, it will be able to be a two day do.   We're in a snow storm today - so we'll be out in the snow later making a snow man.  If you are too, enjoy the snow with you babies, and as always, feel free to copy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment