Sunday, February 14, 2010

And just like that, another hair blog was born!

I'll never pretend to have great ideas on my own. I don't. It's funny because I tend to get complimented on things a lot when it comes to my home and my kids. Crafts, meals, hair styles...people look at what I've done, and tell me - great job! I always laugh and tell them that I've never had an orignial idea, but I'm fantastic at copying someone else's idea. I don't know what I did before the internet. It's where all my great ideas come from. My family dinners, my homeschooling craft ideas, and now my daughter's hair styles all come from blogs, websites, and word of mouth. I'll admit it. I'm a copy cat. Thus the name of this blog. I have so much fun doing this, I decided to start posting the things I've "copy catted" with links to the websites I've gotten them from. Another mom inspired me to do this, and seeing as blogging/pictures/family are three of my favorite pastimes - I figured why not combine all three? So sit back, relax, and feel free to copy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment