Sunday, February 21, 2010

Church Hair

On Sundays, we like to do up our do's a bit fancier.  Here is how my babies went to church this morning.  Bee had twisted braids into a curly side pony.  You can learn how to do this hairstyle step by step, here:  http://shaunellshair.blogspot.com/2009/09/side-pony-with-twist-braids-20-30-min.html
It's important to start with wet hair.  I had her take a shower before I started this.  This was what it looked like while it was still wet.




Then I  blew her ponytail dry, and set it in hot rollers.  She kept them in for about 30 minutes. There isn't an exact science for how long to leave them in, I just did it until it was time for us to go to church.   You can see how thrilled she was to have her photo taken, but I thought she looked so cute with the curlers in. :)



Here is the end result. I loved this!!  It was so easy to do, and yet looks so fancy.  She felt like such a princess.  We ladies know what great hair makes us feel like. She had a bounce in her step this morning!!



Of course, the little men get do's too.  And they didn't want to be left off the blog.  "Why do you only take pictures of Bridgette's hair, mommy?"  So here they are in all their glory.  Watch out ladies!  They're pretty handsome!

Big Mister


Little Mister



I hope you all had a blessed Sunday and enjoyed your family. Give your kids big smooches and hugs, and as always, feel free to copy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. This has been Ava's favorite do so far. I did it yesterday, and it lasted 2 days. She really wanted me to leave it in overnight again, but it was starting to look a little worse for the wear. She has asked me to do it again tomorrow. We shall see if time allows!

    ReplyDelete