Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Craft Each Day until...the Fourth of July!! Painted Master Pieces

Okay, I know...I'm a little slow on the uptake for this one...sorry about that.  For some reason this holiday always sneaks up on me. Maybe it's the warm weather, or the laid back summer schedule...who knows?  But I'll make up for it and try to post two July 4th crafts each day until the fourth - that way you'll have plenty to choose from!

This first July 4th craft is simple.  I do this often at different times of the year.  Simply give your little artist a big piece of white paper and colors that match the holiday. In this case, we used Red, White and Blue poster paint.

Then let them go to town!  No matter what they create, it will look festive and match your decore for the holiday.   Here are how ours turned out!
This seriously took her forever:

and ever and ever...

finally it was done...

and Jake's work:

and Mr. I-don't-love-crafting Alex's:

It really really truely doesn't get any simpler than that.   What's more is kids go nuts for this craft - they are free to express themselves, and have a blast with paints.
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment