Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Topsy Tail Rainbow Headband

This is an easy style that is adorable, and keeps your little girl's hair out of her face!!   Section the hair into six tiny ponies.  We chose rainbow colors (of course!).  When that is done, simply use the topsy tail tool to make the ponies lay flat.  That all!  Here is how it turned out:
Of course, when little miss is done, she needs a coffee break.  :)  J/K it's actually tea - and it was mine - but she grabbed it!  I have a feeling that I'm going to have teenage coffee or tea drinkers on my hands.  :)
I have a feeling that you'll be seeing lots of "headband" styles until little miss's hair grows in a bit.   That's okay - I love the way they look, and generally they stay in for a few days.
Enjoy the summer sun!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment