Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

I have nothing exciting in the world of dieting to share, other than to move, move, move!  We had Alex's birthday and Father's day this weekend, and went out to eat twice!!  But...I moved "extra" on those days to makeup for the sinful calories (and soda!!) I consumed.  I found this crazy big hill right down the street from where I live that I can walk up and jog down.  It is two miles total (one mile up, one mile down) but I think I got a better workout on those days than I did with my "normal" three mile walk!

Tonight, I lost another 3.6lbs, bringing my grand total of weight loss to 43 pounds so far!  Woo!!  I'm seeing numbers on the scale that I haven't seen since before Jacob was born.   So, I guess I've finally lost Jacob's baby weight, and now I'm on to losing Alex's.  :)  After that, it will be on to Bridgette's...and then I'll be back to college weight.  Woah. Can't even imagine that.  Let's hope I can keep this up with the Lord's help and my family's encouragement!
Thinking Thin Thoughts,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment