Friday, June 18, 2010

Another headband




The 'do I did yesterday (which is awake and still beautiful today - we'll just need to curl and fluff the back) is kinda like this one: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2010/06/woven-hair-headband.html except that I twisted her hair instead of weaving it.  I do want to try it the way that mom did when I have more time to sit. (HA!!) Then I used my curling iron and a little hair spray to flip the ends out instead of under.  I think it turned out really cute! Here's our take on that style:

 Okay, so whenever we do the "last shot" I always tell her to pose however she wants - almost always we get a tongue sticking out - not too sure what's up with that, but it certainly shows her personality!!
As my mom would say, we're a-movin' and a-shakin' around here today. Lots of places to go and things to do.  But we'll be rewarded tonight when we go to a local minor league baseball game. FUN!!!  I'm spoiled and blessed, and feeling quite happy this sunny Friday morning.  Have a fantastic day!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment