Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first try at hair weaving!

I love this princess blog: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2008/09/woven-piggies.html She has so many cute ideas!!  Today we tried the hair weaving.   I am happy to say that we did this Monday evening before dance, and as I type this (Wednesday morning) it is still in and beautiful.  I had to change out the elastics and bows a few times - but otherwise - this is a three day 'do!  My favorite kind.  If she didn't need to be thrown in the shower tonight, it could have lasted even longer!

Here's our take on it:


There you have it!! This one looks far more complicated that it really is.  The weaving part is a little tricky.  I ended up using my baby tospy tail to help pull them through.   Today is ice cream shop opening day!  I have children all around me getting their schoolwork done at break-neck speed because I told them as soon as they got it accomplished we'd go to the icecream shop.  Find something fun to do with your babies today, and as always, feel free to copy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment