Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fancy Pony Tail

Let's face it - the pony tail can get a little boring -  but it's classic. Quick, easy, and looks adorable on all little girls!  I found this updo here: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2009/03/easter-dress-and-fancy-easter-hair.html and decided to do it, but leave the pony tail out.  Because we were headed out by eight a.m., the pony didn't get curled, but I might do that for church in the morning if this style can hold up for two days! This one takes a bit of time (I'd say about fifteen to twenty minutes), but it's well worth the effort.  You can't see all of Bee's twists because of the giant flower I put in her hair - but they are there!  Here's our take on that do:

Bee loved this one, too.  :)  But then - she seems to love them all. I'd recommend doing this with fresh out of the shower hair - it makes it much easier to do the twists and have them stay put!  Have a great Saturday, and as always, feel free to copy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. We just tried this one, but it didn't really turn out the way it was supposed. It still looks ok, but the twists almost all fell out. Did you attach each twist as you did it w/another elastic? I think I need more direction on this one. LOL

    ReplyDelete