Monday, April 12, 2010

Twists into Piggies

Do you know what I love about this blog? http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/ Whenever I read her posts, I think "I can do that"!!   Her styles looks complicated, but are really easy, and come out looking adorable.  I can't tell you how many times people come up to me, after seeing Bridgette's hair, and ask, "how did you do that???"  It's nice to tell them how easy it is!
This one was a two day 'do for us.  This morning, we'll be taking it down and trying somthing new.   Here are our day one photos:
And yesterday, this is how we cleaned it up a bit to go to church.  The outfit she is wearing, I might add, was one of her original creations.  She was so excited, eyes bright as she asked "Mommy, do you like my outfit?" that I didn't have the heart to make her change.  Mind you, this was yesterday, so this is how she went to church...

I  think I liked the "day two 'do" a little bit better, because you could see more of the twists.  Which do you like better?
Have a fantastic Monday!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I think this is going to be tomorrow's do for Ava. :)

    ReplyDelete