Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Wrap Around ponies...

I promised in the last post that I would post another with this hair style: http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/2010/04/hair-wrapped-ponytail.html in it.   I just love how easy it is, and how pretty it looks!   I can't believe the number of people who saw her like this, and asked, "how did you do that?"  It was fun to tell them how easy it was.

Here is how she wore it during the day:

I did a zig zag part - to give it a little something "extra".   :)


Later, for dance (where she needs to have her hair all pulled out of her face) - we just kept the style going.  I continued the zig zag part, and added in four more of the wrapped ponies.   This photo was taken after and hour long dance class, and her changing into her jammies (pulling a shirt over her head):

The held up pretty well!
Bridgette loves how quickly they go in, and said (this is huge for her) "they don't hurt at all!"   Hope everyone is having a great day. Our weather here is having an identity crisis.   I'm off to work on a talent show.
Have a good one, and as always, feel free to copy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment