Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

So...you might have been wondering - why hasn't Stacy posted about her weight loss in a month?  Did she "fall off the wagon"?  Is she gaining weight back?

I'm happy to tell you that no, I haven't.  I'm on track and going strong.  We had a very busy month, and it happened that for four Wednesdays in a row I couldn't go to my weigh loss meeting.  I didn't write my losses here, because they weren't official.  Now they are.

Drumroll, please....tonight I had lost 5.6 lbs, for a grand total of 60.2 pounds!!  Woot!!!  I've hit the sixties ladies and gentlemen!   Doing a happy jig right now, that you can't see, but I promise is jumpy and excited.  :)

So, there you have it. I'm still losing, and looking forward to continuing to lose so that I can get fit into a whole new wardrobe my Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas, I think I'll actually be in the family shot this year.  Won't that be something??

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment