Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday ... and a promise??

I weighed in last night, and lost another 2.4lbs.  Happy day!  I'm feeling great, and jogging on our newly aquired treadmill (thanks again Theresia and Ed) in the morning and at night. My goal is a total of one hour a day.  I'm finally at the point where I am feeling my body change - which seems silly at nearly 70 lbs of weigh loss - but it is finally happening.  I am feeling tighter, more toned, etc.

Let's see - no weight loss advice today, but I did run across a new favorite protein bar.  My regular favorites went out of stock at our local Wegmans, and I can't seem to find them anywhere, so I've been shopping around for a few weeks.  I finally found bars at Walmart that are similar in protein content and calories called Balance Bar Gold.  There is one that tastes (with a bit of imagination) just like a snikers bar. Really.  It's good.  I can eat one of those for a breakfast or a lunch and feel really full until the next meal.   Anyone out there in blog land have a protein bar that they like that is around 200 calories?  I'd love to try it out.  Lots of the ones made for men have much higher calories, because they are looking to bulk up.   Seeing as I am on a quest to bulk "down" I'm looking for lower calories.  :)

Okay, here's the promise - I am now FOUR new hairstyles deep on my camera. I am going to post as many of them as I can in the next two days.  One I was brave and made on my own - the others were copies I found online. I'll be sure to share the links.

I hope you all have a fantastic day.  Think skinny thoughts, and if you are homeschooling, smile at your kids today more than you frown.  It makes everyone happier!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment