Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weigh-in Wenesday and a Milestone moment!

Last night's weigh in wasn't anything spectacular.  I lost 1.6 lbs - but I hadn't gone to TOPS the week before, so really that one point six was over two weeks.  I guess I should be thankful that I lost anything, considering it was Bee's birthday weekend, and we ate ourselves silly on pizza and then Olive Garden.  :)   Back to it today, though - with vigor!

Here's a photo from the party of me - since I've lost a little over half the weight I'm aiming to lose. As of last night, I've lost 67 pounds.  :)   I know some of you who know me in real life are dying to see a shot, and I'm finally at the stage where I'm not embarassed to show one.  So, here's me and the birthday girl at her party this past weekend:

And our milestone...my baby turned 10!  Eek!  Double digits!  I can hardly believe it. I don't know how the time as flown so quickly.  Here are a few fun shots from her special day:







I hope you all have a wonderful Thurdsay!  The sun looks like it is finally considering to come out today.  Looks like we'll spend some time outdoors soaking it up!
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Seeing you looking so great and knowing how happy you are...I just cried. I'm so happy for you, Stacy. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kendra - I really am happy - I couldn't put a finger on how I was feeling, but Amy said this weekend that I seem to be moving around with more confidence - I guess that's it! I feel so much better about myself! :)

    ReplyDelete