Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weigh - in Wednesday

Last night was good - I lost another 1.4lbs.  Nothing to be over the moon about, but a loss is still a loss, right?  At my weight loss group last night, we all brought in low cal, easy recipes to make.  I'm excited to try a few new ones. 
Let's see - words of dieting wisdom this week....um....um...I guess I'd just say keep on keeping on.  When you don't feel like it, when you do feel like it, when you have a great day, when you have a bad day, whethere or your kids are awesome, or your kids are being punks...just keep at it.  The weight will slowly come off.  It isn't a race, by any means, and it's taken me seven long months to figure that out.  I can't believe some days that I've stuck with it this long - it's really because of the awesome ladies at my TOPS group. They encourge, they are always there, and they want me to do as well as I want me to do.  That's vital.  I also have a best friend who calls me and encourages me, and tells me I can do it.  I am so thankful for her in my life.
Keep on, keeping on my friends,
stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment