Wednesday, May 5, 2010

weigh-in Wednesday

Holy cow has our life just opened up with activities!  Swim lessons, t-ball, dance, gymnastics, smallgroup, playdates, field trips, church activities.  YIKES!!  All good stuff, and not complaining an ounce. I'm thankful to live in a country where I can stay at home and love on my kids, and do all the fun stuff I'm doing. I'm a blessed woman.

Anyhow, here's my dieting tip for the week.  I just discovered these: http://www.carbritediet.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=45 They are sooooo yummy!  Don't freak about the price.  You can buy them individually at your local healthfood store or grocery store (I get mine at Wegmans).  Buy only enough for one week (like one a day) and it is less than ten bucks. I don't think that is too bad considering what I used to pay for takeout, restaurants, etc.

They taste really great, are low sugar, low carb, low cal and really high protein.   Here's the part I love the best - about twenty minutes after you've eaten one, you are full.  I mean really, really full.  Almost like you've eaten too much kinda full.  And the full lasts for hours!  This is a big deal for me, as sometimes my meals and snacks have to be spread out due to our running here and there and everywhere. 

And, drumroll please....at weigh-in today, I lost another 5.2 pounds!  Loving this diet - loving the way I am feeling.  I just may conquer this beast after all.
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment