Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick and Easy Sunday Style

In a hurry, but don't want to sacrifice your girlie's hair on a Sunday before church?  I didn't have time to brush out every knot this Sunday - we were running a tad behind schedule when I realized that I had forgotten to do Bee's hair!   Here is a simple trick to give a quick and easy bun a little something extra.

Make a bun as you normally would, but place it about the height of a high ponytail.  Then, wrap a wide ribbon around the bun and tie the bow in the back.   I have a knot at the front because I had to tie two smaller ribbons (the only lime green I had on hand at the moment) to make one big enough to go all the way around.  I secured the ribbon in front with one small bobby pin, just to be sure it wouldn't fall out.   That's all there was to it!


She's showing her nails in the last photo - this was the first weekend she could wear sandals to church - and Bridgette has we have a strick rule around here about our toes and fingernails matching in public.  :)
I think she'll do this one again for dance tonight - but with a different bow.
Easy, huh?
Have a beautiful day, and as always, feel free to copy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment