Sunday, May 2, 2010

Talent Show

This was the first talent show that our co-op has put on - and I think it went very well!  I am so proud of my kiddos.  The boys were just hams - no fear of the stage at all!



Bee on the other hand, was terrified!  We were so proud of her, though. She got through the whole thing without a single tear!  This is a big deal for her. 



The highlight of our decorations was a walk of fame - each performer got a star with their name and their handprints. I never did get a photo of it all together, but here they are drying at my house before there were any handprints on them:


And here is a group shot - we had such a blast!



Enjoy!
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. The kids all did a great job! The boys are adorable and look like they had a great time with it, and, in the video, you would never guess that Bee was nervous. Excellent job, kiddos!

    ReplyDelete