Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where in the blog-o-sphere has she been???

Well, a craft a day until Christmas kinda got blown away this year.  I'm sad about it.  I'll let my kids' journal entries explain what I've been up to this past week (grammar and spelling left as they did it):

From my would be doctor:
"When they do mommys surgery they will put four tubes in her.  They will cut the gallblater and take it out.  They will take out the tubes and take her to the recovere room.  I am sad that mommy  has to get the gallblater out but I want to be in there when they do the surgery."

From my little man who is all boy:
"Mommy's surgery will be on wendesday Desember twenty second.  What does mommy's gulblatter look like?  Does evrewons gulblatter look the same?  I hope mommy will be okay."

And from my baby:
"I hop mome gets dun fast.  and i would kis mome wen she. gits hom."

It's been a long, painful, vicodin filled week - but surgery is just a few days away.  I have friends who are around the clock helping me with kids and cooking - and a husband who is holding down the fort with cleaning and love.  It isn't the way I wanted to end 2010, but I suppose being surrounded by those who love you isn't so bad.
Will write an update after surgery to let you all know how it went.  Prayers for no complications and a quick recovery are appreciated.
God Bless you this Christmas season.
Love,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment